The UK’s longest running awards championing responsible business are back for 2014. Rigorously assessed by business peers from all sectors, the Awards encourage and celebrate the responsible business movement across the UK.
Running for 17 years now, the Responsible Business Awards are a powerful means for businesses to profile the positive impact of their responsible business endeavours.
8 good reasons to enter
Through the Awards, your business can:
1) Demonstrate your achievements to your customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and competitors.
2) Benchmark your responsible business success across all sectors.
3) Raise the profile of your work to senior leaders across our 800 member companies.
4) Use the Award process to help internal evaluation of both your responsible business practices, and how best to demonstrate your achievements.
5) Receive expert advice from BITC on effectively measuring and demonstrating impact.
6) Use the free, tailored, expert feedback given for each award entry for future CSR development.
7) Celebrate your achievement at one of their Gala Dinners across the UK
8) The Awards are free to enter
Open to all BITC members, as well as all non-member private sector businesses based in the UK.
The Awards are not open to voluntary sector organisations or public sector bodies, except those that are members of Business in the Community.
Entries are welcomed from businesses of any size, including individual business units of larger organisations.
There are certain exceptions to these rules, so please refer to the specific guidelines of each category.
All entries must be received by Friday 21st February 2014
There are national and local impact award categories
Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Award
Santander Responsible Small Business Award
Unilever International Award, supported by Business Fights Poverty
International Disaster Relief Award, supported by the Department for International Development
Dairy Crest Rural Action Award
Building Stronger Communities Award
ASDA Enterprise Growth Award
Education Award, supported by UKCES
Work Inclusion Award
Inspiring Young Talent Award
Bupa Workwell Engagement and Wellbeing Award
Engaging Customers on Sustainability Award, supported by How on Earth
Sustainable Products and Services Award
In addition to these national awards, there are 39 regional awards, ‘Local to you’ categories for different parts of the UK. These focus on issues not covered by their National Awards.
Get in touch with Awards Intelligence
today to discover how we can help you to be a winner at The Responsible Business Awards