The Investment Marketing and Innovation Awards are back and are bigger and better than ever, rewarding the hard working innovative people and companies in the investment world. With four new categories for the 2016 awards including: Sponsorship of the Year, Best Website, Direct Marketing Campaign of the Year and Agency of the Year (PR/Creative), there is sure to be a category to suit your company.
IMAIA entries should relate to initiatives or marketing which appeared in 2015 or 2016. Where development has started in 2014 this will also be accepted.
The awards categories are designed to recognise and reward creativity and innovation within the sector. So if you have the appetite to seek new solutions, the confidence to make them happen and the expertise and determination to turn new thinking into business success these could be the awards for you!
Entry to these awards is FREE.
· Proposition Development – Asset Management VIEW CRITERIA
· Proposition Development – Discretionary Fund Management/Wealth Management
· Campaign – Business to Business
· Campaign – Consumer
· Thought Leadership Work
· Corporate Social Responsibility
· Most Innovative Events
· Sponsorship of the Year
· Social Media
· Best Website
· Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year
· Direct Marketing Campaign of the Year
· Open Innovation Award
· Marketing Team of the Year
· Marketer of the Year
· Third Party Marketer of the Year
· Agency of the Year (PR/Creative)
· Rising Star Award
· Lifetime Innovation Award
· Judges Award
Entry deadline: Friday 22nd April.
Awards ceremony: Friday 1st July 2016, London.
For more information please visit: The Investment Marketing and Innovation Awards
Contact Awards Intelligence today to discover how we can professionally draft your entry and handle the entry process for you. Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success. Simply call us now on 01444 230130 or email email@example.com