Known as “The International Business Awards”.
The Stevie Awards are open to all organisations and individuals worldwide.
This is one of the world’s most coveted prizes. Last year’s UK winners included: Visa Europe (Customer Service Department of the Year – Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), Simon La Fosse of La Fosse Associates (Executive of the Year – Business Services) and Sean Ramsden of Ramsden International (Executive of the Year – Consumer Products).
Since 2002 the Gold Stevie Award has been conferred for achievement in business to organisations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
In each Stevie Awards competition, the top scoring qualifying entry in each category will receive a Gold Stevie Award. Finalists who receive a final average score of at least 8 out of a possible 10 will be designated as Silver Stevie winners. All other Finalists will be designated as Bronze Stevie winners.
The International Business Awards accept entries in an array of categories, grouped as follows:
· Web Site, App, Video, Publication, & Live Event Awards Categories
· Management Awards Categories
· Company / Organization Awards Categories
· Corporate Communications & Public Relations Awards Categories
· Creative Awards Categories
· Customer Service Awards Categories
· Human Resources Awards Categories
· Information Technology Awards Categories
· Marketing Awards Categories
· New Product & Product Management Awards Categories
· Support Awards Categories
Follow this link for more information about the: International Business Awards
Early-bird entry deadline: 12th April 2017
Entry deadline: 10th May 2017
Late entries will be accepted until 14th June 2017
To increase your chances of winning contact Awards Intelligence today for a free, no obligation assessment. The industry average win rate is just 10%. Our average win rate is over 60%. Save valuable time too.