In their 17th year, these are one of the wish list awards to win or even be shortlisted for, recognising and rewarding excellence across all sectors in the UK.
The NBAs offer a full range of categories for any successful organisation from a thriving entrepreneurial business, through to a promising start-up, large private or public company or established SME.
· The KPMG Customer Focus Award
· The Lloyds Bank New Business of The Year
· The Howard Kennedy Employer of The Year
· The QBE Business Insurance Exporter of The Year Award
· The Vonage Business Enabler of The Year
· The Lloyds Bank Small to Medium Sized Business of The Year
· The Samsung Innovation Award
· The Grichan Partnership Sustainable Business Award
· The Amazon Digital Business of The Year
· The Smith & Williamson Scale-Up Business of The Year
· The Lloyds Bank Positive Social Impact Award
· The Duke of York New Entrepreneur of The Year
· The Duke of York Award for University Entrepreneurship
· Inflexion Entrepreneur of The Year
· The Lloyds Bank Mid-Market Business of The Year
· Nomination Categories
· Leader of the Year Award
· The Excellence in Business Award
Deadline for Entries – 19th May 2017
Awards Ceremony – 14 November 2017, Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane
To increase your chances of winning contact Awards Intelligence today for a free, no obligation assessment. The industry average win rate is just 10%. Our average win rate is over 60%. Save valuable time too.
For more information please visit: The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards