1) Winning one of the TARGETjobs National Graduate Recruitment Awards 2014 will improve staff morale and impress potential employees, shareholders and investors.
2) The TARGETjobs National Graduate Recruitment Awards are well-known and highly sought-after – It is the largest graduate recruitment awards in the UK and this year they are celebrating their 10th anniversary.
3) You need to submit your entry by Friday 24th January 2014.
4) Students vote to determine the outcome of each award – Last year they counted over 100,000 votes.
5) 27 awards are up for grabs:
The Sector awards:
Accounting and financial management
Banking, insurance and financial services
Construction, civil engineering and surveying
Energy and utilities
Engineering, design and manufacture
Investment banking and investment
IT & technology
Law – solicitors
Logistics, transport and supply chain
Best use of social media
The Student Panel awards:
The advancement of social mobility in graduate recruitment award
Best student marketing campaign (For organisations recruiting more than 50 graduates a year)
Best student marketing campaign (For organisations recruiting less than 50 graduates a year)
Best graduate recruitment website
Best undergraduate internship or vacation programme
The diversity recruitment award
The innovation on campus award
The Rising Star award – For the outstanding graduate employee of the year
Apprentice of the year – For the outstanding apprentice from any business or industry
Best apprenticeship programme award
Best school-leaver programme award
The AGCAS award
The Graduate Employer of the Year award