Organised by CIR Magazine and now in their 19th year, these Awards recognise those business continuity, security, resilience and risk professionals whose innovative strategies and industry savvy set them above the rest.
Enter now if you want to stand out against the competition, reward employees and motivate your team!
You can leverage your marketing through PR and increased brand awareness and if you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Entry Deadline: 10th February 2017
Awards Ceremony: 8th June 2017
1. Manager of the Year
2. Lifetime Achievement
3. Student of the Year
4. Newcomer of the Year
5. Advisor of the Year
6. Public Service Manager of the Year
7. Team of the Year
8. Specialist Company of the Year
9. Most Effective Recovery of the Year
10. Strategy of the Year
11. Strategy through Partnership
12. Initiative of the Year
13. Resilience in Infrastructure & IT service delivery
14. BCM Planning Software of the Year
16. Best Contribution to Continuity & Resilience
17. Incident Management Award
18. Global Award
20. Cloud-based Services
21. DRaaS Award – NEW CATEGORY
22. Resilient Workforce Award – NEW CATEGORY
For more information please visit: Business Continuity Awards
Contact Awards Intelligence today to discover how we can professionally draft your entry and handle the entry process for you.
The industry average win rate is just 10% (1 in 10) and our average win rate is over 60% (nearly 2 in 3). Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success.