Time is running out to enter the CIR Business Continuity Awards 2015. Now in its 17th year, the Business Continuity Awards recognise those business continuity, security, resilience and risk professionals whose innovative strategies and industry savvy make them stand out above the rest.
Past winners include the likes of Royal Bank of Canada, TNT UK & Ireland, Bupa Health Funding, Marks & Spencer and Transport for London.
Check out the 2014 winners.
Entry Deadline: 12 February 2015
Shortlist announced: April 2015
Awards ceromony: 11 June 2015, Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London
The awards are free to enter and with the exception of the International category organisations must have a base in the UK. The entries should relate to the period between March 2014 and February 2015, unless otherwise stated.
1. Business Continuity/Resilience Manager of the Year
2. Lifetime Achievement
3. Public Sector Continuity Manager of the Year
4. Not-for-Profit Continuity Manager of the Year
5. Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
6. Industry Newcomer of the Year
7. Industry Personality of the Year
8. Student of the Year
9. Business Continuity/Resilience Team of the Year
10. Best Contribution to Continuity & Resilience
11. Business Continuity/Resilience Strategy of the Year
12. Most Innovative Product of the Year
13. Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year
14. Most Innovative Solution of the Year
15. Specialist Company of the Year
16. Cloud Services Provider of the Year
17. Most Effective Recovery of the Year
18. Business Continuity/Resilience Strategy through Partnership
19. Transformation of the Year
20. Supply Chain Strategy of the Year
21. Initiative of the Year
22. Resilience in Infrastructure & IT Service Delivery – NEW CATEGORY
23. Incident Management Award – NEW CATEGORY
24. Cyber Security Programme of the Year – NEW CATEGORY
25. International Award – NEW CATEGORY
For more information on the CIR Business Continuity Awards.
Running out of time? Contact Awards Intelligence today to discover how we can professionally draft your entry and take care of the application process for you. Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success. Simply call us now on 01273 832164 or email email@example.com