CILT’s (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) Annual Awards are designed to recognise outstanding achievement, encouraging the highest standards and professional approach to the practice of logistics and transport. A celebration of the pioneering spirit that forges growth and leadership in the industry.
Whether your organisation is an international giant, small local company or you are an individual, CILT believes that exceptional performances should be highlighted and applauded.
Entrants do not need to be an individual or a corporate member of CILT. Entries will be accepted from international based organisations and most importantly of all, there is no charge to enter the Awards.
Friday 27th May
- Development of People
- Environmental Improvement
- Freight Transport Best Practice
- Information Management
- Logistics and Transport Journalist
- Operations Excellence
- Passenger Transport Best Practice
- Student of the Year
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Transport Policy and Planning
- Vulnerable Road Users Safety
- Warehouse Operations
- Young Manager
- Sir Robert Lawrence Award
- The Sir Robert Lawrence Award is the Institute’s premier Award for logistics and transport (Entries are not taken for this award)
For further information please visit: CILT’s Annual Awards
Contact Awards Intelligence today to discover how we can professionally draft your entry and take care of the entry process for you. Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success. The industry average win rate is estimated to be just 10%, our average win rate is over 50%. Simply call us now on 01444 230130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org