The Chamber Business Awards 2016 now open for entry
Since the awards were established in 2004 there have been over 600 regional winners and over 80 national winners.
· Small Business of the Year
· Export Business of the Year
· Best Use of Technology Award
· High Growth Business of the Year
· Education and Business Partnership Award
· Commitment to People Development Award
· Young Person in Business Award
· Business in the Community Award
Entry Deadline: 24th June 2016
Regional winners are announced on Monday 19th September 2016 and national winners are announced at the Chamber Awards Gala at the Brewery, London on Thursday 24th November.
For more information about these awards please visit: The Chamber Business Awards
Awards Intelligence can professionally draft your entry and handle the entry process for you. The industry average win rate is just 10% (1 in 10) and our average win rate is over 50% (1 in 2). Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success.
For a free assessment, simply give us a call on 01444 230130 or email: email@example.com.