The entry deadline is fast approaching for the inaugural Charity Times Better Society Awards 2015.
With every effort the world becomes a safer, fairer place, and the Better Society Awards were put in place feel it is time to recognise the work that is done by all types of commercial enterprise to aid progress to this goal. From companies that give time and expertise freely, to those that have made a commitment to creating clearly better practices.
The Disasters Emergency Committee will receive £50 of each entry fee.
Entry Deadline: February 19th
Awards Ceremony: 14 May 2015 at the Millennium Hotel, Mayfair, London.
Businesses that are run in accordance to best ethical standards
1. Pro Bono Company of the Year
2. Commitment to the Environment Award
3. Transparent Reporting of the Year
4. Sustainability Award
5. Best HR Policies to Encourage Diversity Award
6. Commitment to Local Community Award
For complete business practice
7. Ethical Business Award – Consumer Facing
8. Ethical Business Award – Business Facing
For corporates that make substantial donations to charities
9. Best Scheme to Encourage Staff Fundraising
For ethical fund management
10. Ethical Investment Fund of the Year (Corporate)
11. Ethical Investment Fund of the Year (Consumer)
For organisations that provide services and support to charities and not-for-profits
12. Consultancy of the Year
13. Communications Agency of the Year
14. Marketing Company of the Year
15. Technology Provider of the Year
16. Event of the Year
17. Outsourcing Partnership of the Year
18. Accountancy Company of the Year
19. Bank of the Year
20. Insurance Company of the Year
21. Asset Manager of the Year
22. Payments Organisation of the Year
For more information on The Better Society Awards.