With the construction sector at the forefront of economic recovery and merchants of all sizes reporting solid year-on-year growth this year’s Builders’ Merchants Awards for Excellence is set to be a hotly contested affair. There are categories for excellence in training, marketing, merchandising, updated showrooms and in going that extra mile for your customers. In addition to these awards for success at organisational level there are also categories to honour the achievements of your best performing staff.
- Merchants of all types can enter. This includes builders, decorators, general, heating, plumbers, timber, merchant wholesalers/distributors and architectural ironmongers.
- Manufacturers, suppliers, housebuilders, developers, contractors, installers and other supplier industry customers may also enter.
- All entrants must have at least one physical trade counter that supplies construction products and materials to the trade. Businesses operating exclusively online will not be considered.
- All nominations must focus on a merchant business or a member of staff working for a merchant business.
- The ‘Supplier of the Year’ and ‘Lifetime Achievement’ categories are the only exceptions to this.
- The implementation initiatives and strategies must have taken place between January 2013 and the present day.
Final deadline: Friday 5th September 2014
Achiever of the Year
Best Customer Service of the Year
Branch Manager of the Year
Hard Landscaping Display of the Year
Heating & Plumbing Merchant of the Year
Independent Builders’ Merchant of the Year (1-5 branches)
Independent Builders’ Merchant of the Year (6+ branches)
Lifetime Achievement Award
Marketing Initiative of the Year
National Builders’ Merchant of the Year
Rob Simpson Training Initiative of the Year
Showroom of the Year
Supplier of the Year
Timber Centre of the Year
Tool Showroom of the Year
Trainee of the Year
Website & Digital Initiative of the Year
Please visit www.merchants-awards.co.uk for more information
Contact Awards Intelligence today to discover how we can professionally draft your entry and handle the entry process for you. Our service will save you time and give you the best possible chance of success. Simply call us now on 01273 832164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org