Number 4 in our TOP 10 TIPS for entering business awards successfully
No matter where you’re based, online searches mean your company is open for business 24/7, right around the globe.
But how do you gain traction and credibility?
Creating an international awards strategy can help you break into new markets. Focus on winning awards that your potential customers will recognise so that you stand out and be seen as a credible, trustworthy company. It signifies that you are a global player and a force to be reckoned with. This is a powerful door opener.
Some awards you might consider are:
- The International Business Awards
- The European Business Awards
- The Institute of Directors Awards
- The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Global Business Excellence Awards
Each of these has an impeccable reputation. Find out more here.