This year celebrates the 21st anniversary of the prestigious Retail Week Awards, which recognise excellence and innovation throughout the retail industry today. These awards are presented by an illustrious panel of judges and with over 1,750 of the retail elite in attendance, the evening really does bring together the who’s who of retailing.
Few industries are as fast paced and diverse as retail. To stand out and be successful, you must be seen to lead. Winning a Retail Week Award can put you amongst some of the most highly regarded names in the sector.
Entry deadline: 2 October 2015
Awards Ceremony: 17th March 2016, Grosvenor House, London
• Customer Experience Initiative of the Year
• The Deloitte Employer of the Year
• Marketing/Advertising Campaign of the Year
• Multichannel Retailer of the Year
• Pure-play Etailer of the Year
• Own Brand Range/Product of the Year
• International Growth Retailer of the Year
• The Audit Partnership Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year
• The Zensar Retail Technology Initiative of the Year
• The Island Pacific Speciality Retailer of the Year
• The ISG Store Design of the Year
• Store Manager of the Year
• Supply Chain Initiative of the Year
• Customer Technology Innovation of the Year
• Growth Retailer of the Year
• The Clarity Retail Leader of the Year
• International Retailer of the Year
• Retailer of the Year
• The Oracle Outstanding Contribution to Retail
Please visit Retail Week Awards to find out more.