This is one of the world's most coveted prizes. Last year’s UK winners included: Iconic Digital, London, United Kingdom: Steve Pailthorpe, Founder and CEO (Innovator of the Year - Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations and Business Services), DHL Express Sub Saharan Africa, Cape Town (Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Community Relations - EMEA), and Vodafone Turkey, Istanbul: Vodafone RED Business – Car Journey (Brand Experience of the Year - Business-to-Business).
Since 2002 the Gold Stevie Award has been conferred for achievement in business to organisations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
In each Stevie Awards competition, the top scoring qualifying entry in each category will receive a Gold Stevie Award. Finalists who receive a final average score of at least 8 out of a possible 10 will be designated as Silver Stevie winners. All other Finalists will be designated as Bronze Stevie winners.
The International Business Awards accept entries in an array of categories, grouped as follows:
· Web Site, App, Video, Publication, & Live Event Awards Categories
· Management Awards Categories
· Company / Organization Awards Categories
· Corporate Communications & Public Relations Awards Categories
· Creative Awards Categories
· Customer Service Awards Categories
· Human Resources Awards Categories
· Information Technology Awards Categories
· Marketing Awards Categories
· New Product & Product Management Awards Categories
· Support Awards Categories
Follow this link for more information about the: International Business Awards
Early-bird entry deadline: 10th April 2018
Entry deadline: 9th May 2018
Late entries will be accepted until 13th June 2018
Awards Ceremony: 20th October 2018 - InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel, London
To increase your chances of winning contact Awards Intelligence today for a free, no obligation assessment. The industry average win rate is just 10%. Our average win rate is over 50%. Save valuable time too.